Doctorate degree Sciences/Engineering and 2 years of Project Management experience OR Master’s degree in Sciences/Engineering and 4 years of Project Management experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Sciences/Engineering or and 6 years of directly Project Management.
Sciences or Engineering
Change Control Owner (Documentation, TW record Management, Planning and follow thru execution),
- Preferred – knowledge of the end to end process
- Team oriented, Self directed, minimum supervision, Writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Presentation skills – at different audience levels
- Project management, Project lead
- Ability to manage and support multiple priorities at the same time in a very dynamic environment
Administrative Shift / Non standard
Oversees, manages and coordinates all operational aspects of ongoing department level projects having significant impact on multiple organizations. Serves as liaison between project team and organization.
- Manage all aspects of project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, completion, and follow-up.
- Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks. Establish and achieves project standards for work quality and quantity.
- Assess project issues and develop solutions to meet scientific, productivity, quality and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Assist in technical, financial, and organizational issues by researching issues, providing recommendations and maintaining document archives.
- Manage and track project budget(s).
- Negotiate and reconcile the use of resources for the projects.
- Identify and anticipate schedule slips or changes and analyzes the costs and resource impact.
- Develop and implement tools, techniques and processes to provide or create information to enable informed decision making within the teams.
- Actively participate in directing the evolution and defining the role of the project
- Ensure the project goals and objects are well understood by the various functional areas.
- Liaison with Management, Department Heads, Leaders, sub or satellite team leaders and members to obtain
their continued input and feedback on the benefits, needs, and issues associated with the project.
- Maintain the master project plan and schedule for assigned projects.
- Recommend and develop operational or process improvements for the performance and successful functioning of the project team.
- Provide senior management and department heads with project management support on an as needed basis as well as for special projects.
- May manage and direct the activities of project support staff
- Conduct annual performance reviews and provides career counseling and general guidance.
- Identify or leads focus area projects within the overall function of project management or related projects.
- Generate periodic updates and prepare formal presentations for required forums.
- Generate individual and more complex reports utilizing various resources.
- Ensure project work complies with domestic (may also involve international) regulatory requirements and approved guidelines relevant to area of responsibility.
- Ensure project work complies with practices, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Participate in required meetings, activities, and related projects and relevant interdepartmental activities.
- Anticipate resource needs and communicate to management sponsors.
** Other functions that may be assigned.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Project Management experience OR Master’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience OR Bachelor’s degree or and 6 years of directly Project Management.
- Skills in handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously.
- Skills in working under time pressure.
- Practical project management software and spreadsheet skills, proficient computer operation skills.
- Effective interactions in a team or matrixes environment
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical skills.
- Team player, self-starter, strategic thinker, persistent, tactful, and persuasive.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (writing and presentations).