Master’s degree and 3 years of Quality or Manufacturing support experience in pharmaceutical, GMP regulated environment Or Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of Quality or Manufacturing support experience in pharmaceutical, GMP regulated environment.
- Educational background in Life Science and/or Engineering.
• Experience in computer systems validation or computer systems quality assurance (consulting background technical proficiency).
• Robust knowledge of and experience with processes involved in manufacturing and distribution, QA, QC, and Process Development.
• Experience with Validation of GxP applications, Validation Master Plan, Installation Qualification (IQ), Risk Assessment/GxP assessment, Operational Qualification (OQ), and Performance Qualification (PQ) Protocols, Test Scripts, and Completion/Summary Reports approvals as per the compliance requirements.
• Validated experience as Quality Contact for complex projects involving drug substance/products with experience in commissioning and qualifications.
• Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
• Enhanced skills in leading, influencing and negotiating with the ability to interact with regulatory agencies and evaluate compliance issues.
• Microsoft Office spreadsheet and application skills and presentation knowledge.
• Strong communication (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills. Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Validated skill in working independently and to optimally interact with all levels throughout the organization.
Perform one or more of the following duties and responsibilities in support of Client’s Quality Assurance program under minimal supervision. Review and approve product MPs. Approve process validation protocols and reports for manufacturing processes. Request Quality on incident triage team. Approve Environmental Characterization reports. Release of sanitary utility systems. Approve planned incidents. Represent QA on NPI team. Lead investigations. Lead site audits. Own site quality program procedures. Designee for QA manager on local CCRB. Review Risk Assessments. Support Automation activities. Support facilities and environmental programs. Review and approve Work Orders. Review and approve EMS/BMS alarms. Approve NC investigations and CAPA records. Approve change controls. Provide lot disposition and authorize lots for shipment.
Doctorate degree or Master’s degree and 3 years of directly related experience or Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of directly related experience or Associate’s degree and 10 years of directly related experience.
COMPETENCIES/SKILLS Project management skills, Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion, Initiate and lead cross functional teams, Enhanced skills in leading, influencing and negotiating, Strong knowledge in area of expertise, Collaborate and coordinate with higher level outside resources, Strong knowledge of and experience with processes involved in manufacturing and distribution, QA, QAL, validation and process development, Demonstrate ability to interact with regulatory agencies, Strong word processing, presentation, database and spreadsheet application skills, Strong communication (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills, Strong skill in working independently and to effectively interact with various levels, Advanced data trending and evaluation Ability to evaluate compliance issues, Demonstrate the Client Values/Leadership Practices.