Client requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at Client’s. In accordance with applicable law, client will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify based on a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to client, its operations, or its staff. “Summary Overseas, manages and coordinates all operational aspects of ongoing department level projects having significant impact on multiple organizations. Serves as liaison between project team and organization.
- Manage all aspects of project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, completion, and follow-up.
- Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks. Establish and achieves project standards for work quality and quantity.
- Assess project issues and develop solutions to meet scientific, productivity, quality and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Assist in technical, financial, and organizational issues by researching issues, providing recommendations, and maintaining document archives.
- Manage and track project budget(s).
- Negotiate and reconcile the use of resources for the projects.
- Identify and anticipate schedule slips or changes and analyzes the costs and resource impact.
- Develop and implement tools, techniques, and processes to provide or create information to enable informed decision making within the teams.
- Actively participate in directing the evolution and defining the role of the project.
- Ensure the project goals and objects are well understood by the various functional areas.
Master’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience or bachelor’s degree or and 6 years of directly Project Management.
Candidates with a science or engineering degree are highly preferred.
o Prior experience with client
o Supply Chain or Materials/Supplier Management experience
o Data management experience (e.g., Excel pivot tables, etc.)
o Self-starter / Highly Motivated (minimal supervision required)
o Strong networking skills