Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering and five years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including but not limited to manufacturing equipment and/or laboratory equipment.
- Validation of site equipment, processes, and/or systems
- The successful candidate will be able to validate industrial processes in order to maintain compliance and meet project deadlines.
- Proven work experience in validation
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Knowledge of validation related standards
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical health and safety regulations
- Generate, execute, and review qualification and validation studies according to approved protocols and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Write protocol documents and reports
- Analytical thinker with good interpersonal skills