Required Education & Experience
Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Engineering experience or Associate’s degree and 6 years of Engineering experience or High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Engineering experience
Technical Education in Engineering.
Third Shift from 5pm to 5am. Bi-weekly Rotational Schedule which include working during Weekends.
1. Looking for candidates with experience in Automation specific to the following areas:
2. PLC Programming
3. RSLogix 500
4. RSLogix 5000
5. Simatic Step 7
6. SCADA / HMI
7. FactoryTalk View
8. Vision Inspection Systems
12. Communication Protocols
16. Laser Printers
Client requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment. In accordance with applicable law, client will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to client, its operations, or its staff.
The Sr. Associate Technical Engineering will provide technical engineering support on all system/equipment optimization strategies, upgrades, replacements, and modifications and ensure that all of the maintenance team operations and activities are maintained in compliance with respect to current corporate policies, industry standards, regulatory standards and FDA standards.
– Evaluate and determine if utility systems, process maintenance, instrumentation/calibration/electrical systems and technical cleaning systems are maintained in compliance with all applicable industry standards, regulatory standards, and FDA standards.
– Ensure the maintenance team training program, standard operating procedures and equipment/system operational standards are consistent throughout the team.
– Participate in the coordination of technical support to the maintenance team on engineering issues, regulatory issues, compliance issues, calibration issues, quality issues, microbial/environmental issues, technical cleaning issues, validation issues, electrical issues and process maintenance issues.
– Assist the maintenance team during FDA and other regulatory agency inspections. Provide technical support to the maintenance team in response to the FDA and other regulatory agencies.
– Assist the maintenance team when responding to high purity water systems and environmental monitoring alert/action notifications. Assist with the investigation on all alert/action notifications.
– Assist with the development and maintenance of an audit program for the maintenance team and facilitate routine audits of activities, documentation, operations, and related areas to ensure a continued state of compliance.
– Assist plant engineering in the evaluation and implementation of engineering improvements, policy changes, compliance improvements and optimization programs.
– Assist with the testing of proposed sanitization and maintenance procedure changes and modifications for process, utility, and clean room systems.
**Other functions that may be assigned
– Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Engineering experience or Associate’s degree and 6 years of Engineering experience or High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Engineering experience.
– Leadership and teambuilding
– Verbal communication
– Written Communication/Technical Writing
– Dealing with and managing change
– Comprehensive understanding of validation protocol requirements
– Technical (Equipment Specific)
– Analytical Problem Solving
– Project Management & Planning
– Computer Literacy