For approximately 6 months
This position works with general supervision and performs routine document management and project activities by providing technical and administrative support. Work closely with the Director of Engineering to identify and document tasks and milestones that are required to deliver the project on time and within budget. Manage vendor requirements including, but not limited to licenses, insurance, and invoicing details. Maintain regular contact with Finance to ensure timely vendor payments. Schedule and facilitate status meetings with the customer and project team. Document the completion of deliverables. Interface with cross-functional teams on special projects or on an as-needed basis. Perform general clerical work such as filing, copying, mailing, etc.
1. Maintain clerical records and prepare reports of moderate complexity.
2. Works with limited supervision and has a flexible approach to work assignments
3. Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
4. Organizing, attending, and participating in meetings.
5. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
6. Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
7. Manages workload priorities and keeps supervision informed of challenges and availability
8. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted while work.
9. Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Science, Administrative Management or related field is preferred.
• Three (3) years of increasingly responsible clerical experience preferably with two years of experience working with pharmaceutical industry.
• Bilingual- written and oral communication
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• SAP knowledge required