Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience
• Educational background in Materials Management, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Analyze, consolidate, and report demand and supply assumptions to management, co-workers, and customers.
2. Maintain excellent communication lines with all sources of demand.
3. Develop, track and analyze monthly performance metrics and reports.
4. Represent Planning in cross-functional teams and projects at local & network level meetings.
5. Responsible for the short-term planning horizon (0-3 months), managing the packaging and labeling production orders to ensure supply
6. Responsible for your set of packaging lines and work closely with various stakeholders and departments. On-site stakeholders include Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Warehouse, Regional Supply Chain and your own Site Planning colleagues who are sourcing components and planning drug product
7. Represents the Supply Planning team in improvement initiatives, planning and product meetings within Operations
8. Responsible for managing performance through daily SQDIP Performance Board with our team and Weekly Capacity meeting including department leads
• Experience with spreadsheets and schedules
• Knowledge in SAP (Plan to Stock module ) (Process Orders)
• Operational excellence mentality
• Project management skills
• Excellent mathematics skills
• Skilled in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective written and verbal communications skills
• Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Ensure timely, accurate and consistent analysis and reporting to Sales, Marketing and Finance for use as a planning guide.
Responsible for the resolution and communication of data requests submitted by internal field sales force members. Create QA/QC strategy to ensure key deliverables and data within SMIS applications are accurate. Responsible for the refinement of QA/QC practices. Create business procedures and SLAs adhered by Data Management to support client data initiatives. Responsible for the refinement of business procedures and SLAs. Lead or participate in special projects, as assigned by management. Participate in cross -functional data initiatives with customer and peer groups. (BAI, Sales Ops, Contract Admin, Finance and SMIS). Provides day-to-day operational support for senior Data Management staff in the following areas: Training and development of junior level Data Management staff (FTE). Responsible for the training of contractor and temporary employees. Responsible for production and ad-hoc deliverables Ensure SLAs met with each customer group. Ensure SMIS is meeting SLAs with Data Management. Schedule or participate in UAT or system test for Data Management owned applications. Create and present data model, business processes to support data model, Service Level Agreements, and ad-hoc data initiative to customer groups, SMIS or external. Education/Licenses: Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience or Associate’s degree & 6 years of directly related experience or High school diploma / GED & 8 years of directly related experience.
Competencies/Skills: Strong ability to translate data into information for decisions to support the business, Ability to problem solve and make decisions, Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to lead and conduct multiple complex projects at a strategic level, Excellent computer knowledge in database tools. Strong ability to think and present information at a strategic level, Strong ability to influence cross-functionally, Strong presentation skills.