Hiring status – Temporary nonexempt
Estimated contract time – 1 year
Contractor General Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
• 5 years’ Experience with validating computer and Automation Systems in Manufacturing equipment such as Blenders, Tablet Press, Granulators, Encapsulators, Film Coaters.
• Technical writing skills for the creation of protocols. Team working – Work in teams to gather and analyze data and Protocol Execution, Keen attention to detail – Must be able to quickly spot when something is not correct and take effective action.
• Good communication skills – This role requires working with people from across the manufacturing process and often working with production staff to discuss projects, adherence to protocols and implementing.
• Excellent written communication – Documentation is essential requirement for compliance with emphasis in attention to details creating documentation.
• Prioritization skills – Working with project deadlines and ensuring the manufacturing process is working efficiently at every stage, must be able to prioritize workload.
• SME for Generation and execution of CSV protocols.
• The Computer Systems Validation (CSV) position will develop and execute protocols and test scripts.
• This person is responsible for writing GxP computer validation and 21 CFR Part 11 and Data Integrity related documentation such as assessments, plans, URS, FRS, RTM, UATs, OQs and summary reports.