Want to join our team? Attach your resume, and we will contact you as soon as a position is available. DMCG is constantly working on new client needs. Here are some of the general client role descriptions that DMCG is currently looking to fill. If you are interested please send your MS Word (no PDF) format resume. One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Supervisor – Exempt Position
Summary: Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for equipment optimization and other preventive and predictive maintenance of the Operational Area equipment. Plans, organizes, and implements programs in the current state, and develops and implements continuous improvement plans to ensure efficient and compliant operations. The employee must ensure proper equipment maintenance in his/her area. Provides process automation support to the Operational Area and system administration services to the Operational Area computerized systems.
- Willing to work rotating shifts.
- Excellent leadership, program management, and organizational skills.
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Computer systems use.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Ability to work with people, conflict resolution and technical writing.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, building automation applications, Minitab.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience with knowledge in manufacturing area processes.
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence methodology and tools, preferred.
Project Manager – (28447)
Master’s degree and 2 years of Project Management experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience.
Knowledge in Change Control, CAPA, Overall Quality System.
Oversee, manage and coordinate all operational aspects of ongoing department projects impacting multiple departments. Serves as liaison between project team and department.
1. Manage all aspects of project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, completion, and follow-up.
2. Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks. Establish and achieves project standards for work quality and quantity.
3. Assess project issues and develop solutions to meet scientific, productivity, quality and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
4. Assist in technical, financial, and organizational issues by researching issues, providing recommendations and maintaining document archives.
5. Maintain and track project budget(s).
6. Reconcile the use of resources for the projects.
7. Identify and anticipate schedule slips or changes and analyzes the costs and resource impact.
8. Implement tools, techniques and processes to provide or create information to enable informed decision making within the teams.
9. Actively participate in directing the evolution and defining the role of the project
10. Ensure the project goals and objects are well understood by the various functional areas.
11. Liaison with department staff, sub or satellite team leaders and members to obtain their continued input and feedback on the benefits, needs, and issues associated with the project.
12. Maintain the master project plan and schedule for assigned projects.
13. Recommend and develop operational or process improvements for the performance and successful functioning of the project team.
14. Provide department management with project management support on an as needed basis as well as for special projects.
15. May manage and direct the activities of project support staff
16. Conduct annual performance reviews, and provides career counseling and general guidance.
17. Identify or lead focus area projects within the overall function of project management or related projects.
18. Generate periodic updates and prepare formal presentations for required forums.
19. Generate individual and more complex reports utilizing various resources.
20. Ensure project work complies with domestic (may also involve international) regulatory requirements and approved guidelines relevant to area of responsibility.
21. Ensure project work complies with practices, policies and standard operating procedures.
22. Participate in required meetings, activities, and related projects and relevant interdepartmental activities.
23. Anticipate resource needs and communicate to management sponsors.
• Other functions that may be assigned.
Doctorate degree OR Master’s degree and 2 years of Project Management experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience.
• Skills in handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously.
• Skills in working under time pressure, and effectively in a team matrix environment.
• Practical project management software and spreadsheet skills, proficient computer operation skills.
• Effective interactions in a team or matrixes environment.
• Good organizational skills, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical skills.
• Team player, self-starter, persistent, tactful, and persuasive.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills (writing and presentations).
• Ability to assume increasing levels of responsibility.
Process Development Scientist – (28428)
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 5 years of Scientific experience OR Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering and 3 years of Scientific experience.
Experience in Project management and Change Control.
To conceive, design, implement and execute specific scientific experiments, which contribute to the successful completion of goals and/or projects under general guidance of supervisor. Under general guidance of supervisor, Conceives and designs, executes or evaluates, and interprets experimental strategies. Provides input to new processes to generate robust and reliable data. Ensures that studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations. Designs, monitors or conducts experimental strategies with general guidance from supervisor. Provides data analysis and interpretation and assesses impact of the data on the project. Keeps current in field of scientific expertise and areas relevant to their function. Monitors field of expertise, including literature and technology development, and communicates relevant observations. May introduce advanced scientific methods. Develops and implements new and novel protocols to address specific issues. May represent the department on project teams under supervision of a senior scientific staff member. May initiate productive collaborations within and outside of the department or company. Advises or assists others in experimental design and/or interpretation/diagnosis of data and implementing innovative remedies. Independently authors scientific reports, summary documents, complex regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents. Participates in external scientific community. May assume lead role in department-wide support efforts such as safety, recruiting and committees. May develop supervisory and mentoring skills. Develops and follows timelines for completing project team work.
Doctorate degree or Master’s degree and 3 years of directly related experience or Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of directly related experience or Associate’s degree and 10 years of directly related experience.
COMPETENCIES/SKILLS Advanced scientific analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Advanced laboratory work skills. Ability to motivate and/or supervise the activities of others.
Must be well organized, have multi-task project experience, and be able to communicate and work well with other departments. Must have demonstrated skills and competencies in the following areas: Verbal communication Written communication including technical writing skills, negotiation and conflict resolution Analytical problem-solving Project management Ability to be flexible and manage change. Computer literacy (Windows environment: Word, Excel, Power Point). Skills requiring the application of scientific theory. Creative skills in the design and performance of scientific experiments and interpretation of results. Strong knowledge of cGMP’s. Fully bilingual (English/Spanish).
Sr. Automation Engineer (24775) – Las Piedras
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science Required
• Subject Matter Expert on PLC/SCADA system code development, testing, qualification.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to participate in and lead highly effective teams.
• Ability to become influential in his/her area demonstrated by suitable technical degrees and/or experience.
• Ability to work with all levels of business customers in a highly dynamic environment.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills in motivating staff and customers in the achievement of shared objectives.
• High personal integrity, credibility, and energy.
• Ability to integrate diverse initiatives across systems development groups, business and client organizations, and infrastructure areas.
• Experience and in-depth understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and application systems development.
• Good project management experience in relation to scope, cost, and schedule control of large automation capital projects.
• A minimum of 3 years manufacturing or related experience is required.
• Experience with automation systems for pharmaceutical facilities is required.
• A minimum of 10 years in automation is strongly preferred.
• Experience and accomplishments in the project management of manufacturing automation/ execution systems.
• Other information technology experience is a plus
• Automation project support role for various scale manufacturing automation projects to ensure the projects are delivered of high quality.
• This includes following the project through multiple phases of a project life-cycle including requirements, design, testing, installation, qualification and training.
• It will involve working closely with the customer, technical staff, other engineering groups and the management of suppliers to ensure a successful implementation.
• Major Projects include automating production of key (company)products in all three areas of Manufacturing. Projects will be for Human Health Pharmaceutical facilities and employing technologies including: Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA)
• Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
• Process Data Management Systems
• IT Integration Services
• The candidate could also serve as the Automation/IT Project Manager on a small sized project, to ensure that the project is delivered within cost and on schedule.
• The candidate must also understand the business needs of (company) and stay abreast of new technologies to make recommendations for business improvements.
• Candidate should be familiar with the application of SDLC Methodology and computer validation concepts. Candidate must possess good communication skills.