Want to join our team? Attach your resume, and we will contact you as soon as a position is available. DMCG is constantly working on new client needs. Here are some of the general client role descriptions that DMCG is currently looking to fill. If you are interested please send your MS Word (no PDF) format resume. One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Quality Complaints – (28451)
Doctorate degree or Master’s degree & 3 years of experience directly related to the job or Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of experience directly related to the job.
Experience with Deviation investigations, root cause analysis, customer complaints. Ideal candidate would have experience as Deviation/Non-conformance owner, with investigation experience. Organized and methodical, excellent communications and time management skills.
Primary responsibilities include: Supporting the product complaint system at “Client” through; leading and managing product complaint investigations, performing data analysis and trending of complaint information to proactively detect signals and take appropriate actions in a timely manner. Functions: Keep the complaints database updated as soon as factual information is available and summarize closed investigations into the database accurately. Ensure complaint related investigations are concise, clear and science-based by reviewing and approving such investigations.
Follow-up on corrective actions derived from investigations through completion. On occasion, depending on the nature and complexity of the complaint, the specialist may be responsible of conducting and documenting the investigation. Therefore, the candidate must possess excellent writing skills that include closing the gap between a highly technical investigation into a simple and concise document that can be understood by non-technical reviewers.
May also include: Communication and escalation of complaints, site representation on the product complaint network and generation and issuance of closure letters to patients and business partners.
Education/Licenses: Doctorate degree or Master’s degree & 3 years of experience directly related to the job or Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of experience directly related to the job.
Strong project management skills, experience leading cross-functional teams, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation and presentation skills.
Able to work in a team-oriented, matrix environment and work effectively with diverse departmental groups.
Be self-motivated, able to interface effectively with various levels, attentive to details and able to prioritize and meet deadlines, and must possess excellent leadership, problem solving, analytical, influencing and customer service skills to operate and deliver results in a matrix-managed GMP environment.
Computer literacy, independently understand, follow and implement instructions, work independently or as a team player and collaborate with outside resources, and the ability to evaluate issues, make decisions and determine when to escalate, as necessary.
Maintenance Supervisor – Exempt Position
Summary: Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for equipment optimization and other preventive and predictive maintenance of the Operational Area equipment. Plans, organizes, and implements programs in the current state, and develops and implements continuous improvement plans to ensure efficient and compliant operations. The employee must ensure proper equipment maintenance in his/her area. Provides process automation support to the Operational Area and system administration services to the Operational Area computerized systems.
- Willing to work rotating shifts.
- Excellent leadership, program management, and organizational skills.
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Computer systems use.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Ability to work with people, conflict resolution and technical writing.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, building automation applications, Minitab.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience with knowledge in manufacturing area processes.
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence methodology and tools, preferred.
Project Manager – (28381)
Master’s degree and 2 years of Project Management experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience.
Knowledge in Change Control, CAPA, Overall Quality System.
Oversee, manage and coordinate all operational aspects of ongoing department projects impacting multiple departments. Serves as liaison between project team and department.
1. Manage all aspects of project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, completion, and follow-up.
2. Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks. Establish and achieves project standards for work quality and quantity.
3. Assess project issues and develop solutions to meet scientific, productivity, quality and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
4. Assist in technical, financial, and organizational issues by researching issues, providing recommendations and maintaining document archives.
5. Maintain and track project budget(s).
6. Reconcile the use of resources for the projects.
7. Identify and anticipate schedule slips or changes and analyzes the costs and resource impact.
8. Implement tools, techniques and processes to provide or create information to enable informed decision making within the teams.
9. Actively participate in directing the evolution and defining the role of the project
10. Ensure the project goals and objects are well understood by the various functional areas.
11. Liaison with department staff, sub or satellite team leaders and members to obtain their continued input and feedback on the benefits, needs, and issues associated with the project.
12. Maintain the master project plan and schedule for assigned projects.
13. Recommend and develop operational or process improvements for the performance and successful functioning of the project team.
14. Provide department management with project management support on an as needed basis as well as for special projects.
15. May manage and direct the activities of project support staff
16. Conduct annual performance reviews, and provides career counseling and general guidance.
17. Identify or lead focus area projects within the overall function of project management or related projects.
18. Generate periodic updates and prepare formal presentations for required forums.
19. Generate individual and more complex reports utilizing various resources.
20. Ensure project work complies with domestic (may also involve international) regulatory requirements and approved guidelines relevant to area of responsibility.
21. Ensure project work complies with practices, policies and standard operating procedures.
22. Participate in required meetings, activities, and related projects and relevant interdepartmental activities.
23. Anticipate resource needs and communicate to management sponsors.
• Other functions that may be assigned.
Doctorate degree OR Master’s degree and 2 years of Project Management experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience.
• Skills in handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously.
• Skills in working under time pressure, and effectively in a team matrix environment.
• Practical project management software and spreadsheet skills, proficient computer operation skills.
• Effective interactions in a team or matrixes environment.
• Good organizational skills, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical skills.
• Team player, self-starter, persistent, tactful, and persuasive.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills (writing and presentations).
• Ability to assume increasing levels of responsibility.
Sr. Associate EH&S – (28314)
Master’s degree in Engineering/Environmental Science/Chemistry/Biology or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Environmental Science/Chemistry/Biology & 2 years of directly related experience.
1) Gathering information and preparing environmental regulatory reports to agencies 2) Field inspections (e.g. projects, process areas, waste accumulation areas, etc.) 3) Environmental samplings (e.g. water, waste, etc.) 4) Proficiency in computers (i.e. Office 365) 5) Fluent in Spanish/English.
Provide technical expertise for the management of Environmental Health & Safety programs at “Client”. Under minimal supervision, perform EH&S duties for program design, development and implementation. Be recognized as a technical EH&S specialist within “Client”. Independently take actions with impact in area of responsibility and programs. Functions: Regulations – Ensure compliance with EH&S federal, state and local regulations. Evaluate existing and new regulations’ impact upon “Client” operations. Develops new programs and implement changes as necessary. Agencies – Interface with EH&S regulatory agencies. Be recognized as a program liaison to external agencies. Prepare for and conduct inspections with agency representatives present. Prepare reports, responses to inquiries and conduct monitoring. Support “Client” Operations – Design, develop and implement EH&S programs. Maintain & continuously improve EH&S programs to support “Client” operations for day-to-day operations. Assess EH&S practices to manage “Client” long-term liability for planning, acquisitions, etc.
Training & Procedures – Design, develop and implement training programs for “Client” staff. Implement & document procedures/policies for “Client” operations. Projects – Determine impact of new operations/processes/capital projects upon the EH&S programs. Developing program changes necessary to support business objectives. Analyze existing and future processes to identify cost-effective solutions to reduce EH&S impacts
Internal Auditing – Design and implement programs for conducting periodic audits/inspections of “Client” operations. Ensures corrective actions are implemented as necessary. Supervision – May be responsible for supervising technical support staff. “Client” retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Education/Licenses: Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience Associate’s degree & 6 years of directly related experience or High school diploma / GED & 8 years of directly related experience
COMPETENCIES/SKILLS: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software systems.
Must have good technical & business writing skills and good communication and team skills. Advancement requires increased independent actions, responsibilities, program development and project management.